When was the agency Cowboys4Angels founded?
The owner Garren James has had over 10 years experience working as a match maker. In 2008 he decided to take all his knowledge and skills and form this current elite agency with men being hired exclusively for women.
Even though Escort agencies are legal in the United States why is there a social stigma related to them?
Unfortunately, the only time anyone hears about escort agencies in the media is when a legitimate agency crosses the line and engages in illegal activities.
Is Cowboys 4 Angels a reputable company to work with?
Yes, we are a very reputable company and to further prove that, the owner, Garren James, has been featured on ABC Nightline News, ABC 20/20, The Dr. Phil show, and The Tyra Banks show. Cowboys 4 Angels has also been featured on the Gigolos Show on Showtime and in Esquire Magazine and Glamour Magazine. Please visit our Recent Press
page to review links to all the exciting and amazing press on the Cowboys 4 Angels agency.
Is Cowboys 4 Angels a private, safe and secure company to work with?
We are very protective of our clients’ privacy. By vowing to never break any laws, a client can rest assured that we will remain discrete. We take client privacy a step further. The male escort hired will not know any personal contact information for any client. Garren James is the sole protector of any information. We also do not solicit previous clients to ask them to book additional appointments.
Am I personally breaking any laws by hiring a Male Escort from Cowboys 4 Angels?
No, you are not breaking any laws. It is legal to hire a companion to share a few hours or even a weekend with.
What is the difference between hiring a legal Male Escort and something illegal?
A legal and legitimate escort company offers personal services strictly for the time and companionship of its employees. Consequently, Cowboys 4 Angels does not contract for sexual services and we are never compensated for sexual services.
If we have a romantic spark is that illegal?
No, it is not illegal to have a romantic spark with your escort companion. Anything that may or may not happen is a matter of personal choice and personal preference between two or more consenting adults of a legal age, and is not contracted for, nor is requested to be contacted for, or compensated for in any manner.
What Makes some Escorts or Escort Companies illegal?
- Hiring underage employees.
– You must be 21 to work with Cowboys 4 Angels.
- Opening a house for a brothel-type situation.
– Cowboys 4 Angels does not own any property which might be considered a brothel- type location.
- Offering or contracting sexual services.
– Cowboys 4 Angels does not, and never will, contract for any sexual services with clients
– We do not have menus of sexual services or hidden pages on websites showing sexual services
– We charge a flat rate and do not show up and offer certain services for extra fees
- Soliciting clients.
– Men working for Cowboys 4 Angels accept a flat rate for their companionship with our clients and will not engage in any discussions for any additional fees in exchange for sexual services during an appointment
– Cowboys 4 Angel’s does not advertise. We do not have call centers or place ads in newspapers. Although we have been on several talk shows, we have made it clear that we are only interested in those clients who think our services fit their needs
- Misappropriating funds and money-laundering profits.
Cowboys 4 Angels makes certain all profits are reported in our corporate business accounts. By following the rules of the law Cowboys 4 Angels can maintain a safe, comfortable situation for all of our clients.
Does Cowboys4Angels have strippers for bachelorette parties?